Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 22:05:23 -0600
Listers:

Rick just gave himself AND *ALL* of you a "lesson"  [ even if he had to
learn the hard way ! ] !!

As SOON as anybody says "...get an MRI.", it is YOUR responsibility
[ aka Patient Education ] to pipe up and TELL them [any lie you wish]
you HAVE to have an OPEN machine.  PERIOD.  Be the problem your
"shoulders", girth, overall size [generally they will recognize that.]
or claustrophobia [read below], the actual procedure is up to you !!

WHEN 'they' say "oh we can give you medication [such as Valium, Librium,
Xanax, Dalmane, or Ambien] and it'll be fine."  Then you need
to ask for a "test prescription" that you can take at home with someone
that can watch you and TRY to wake you with drums, spoon on sauce pan,
etc. !!  If you sleep thru that sorta din, then "tube" MIGHT be OK.

Personally, the two (2) "tube" experiences I have been subject too
resulted in my taking a nap.  First one the Tech had to wake me up.
Second time the tray "stopping" when it came out did it.  Third time,
the "Group" had an Open unit and I will never go back<G> [and for
those that know; yep bad pun<VBG>].

In the end, it is YOUR responsibility to *EDUCATE* yourself about
ANY medical thing that involves you.

HTHs, FWIW, FYI & yada-yada.

Me

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html