Re: [Spridgets] Seats

To: "'Spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:20:58 -0800
I can second the suggestion for the AH Spares seat cover fit. It was my
first reupholster job but the fit made it a pretty easy job. Got their foams
too. Don't seem to have the *sitting on top* issue that people have had with
Moss, etal foams. And I'm 6 ft. I also purchased a tonneau from them. Nice
fit on it as well.

Herby
62 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy)
00 Dakota R/T (the DD toy)

63 MKII Sprite (Sold!!)
herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com

Heard,
AH Spares UK has grate products. They had padding and covers and the
fit was
grate. It took about 2 hr. per seat. Shipping is about $150.00. If I
didnbt buy
from them I would go to a local custom shop.
Bill W
Puyallup
Wa

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html