Re: [Spridgets] Sounds Like the TJ Upholstery Shops Have Moved

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sounds Like the TJ Upholstery Shops Have Moved
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 21:01:00 -0500
On 1/8/2011 7:38 PM, Billy Zoom wrote:
> I just want to find a good upholstery guy who speaks English

Get out of Mexifornia.
My guys speak English, you don't even have top push 1 when you call them
on the phone.
Matter of fact, I don't think they know any Spanish other than Que Pasa,
& taco bell.
These guys at the trim shop gave me the vinyl and piping for the Budget
midget project I am working on.
I stopped by on Christmas Eve with quality beer for them, and some
coffee & donuts  because it was morning. The beers were a gift, the
coffee & donuts were just routine. I asked how much for the vinyl, thin
foam padding, and white piping and they said "You brought the donuts,
take the stuff and have fun".
These guys recover my bicycle project seats for nothing too. I have
asked them to show me how to cover a bike seat several times, all I get
is, go get coffee and when I get back, the seat is finished.
The point is that I would rather do it myself if I knew the tricks, they
say it takes 5 minutes and it's harder to explain than to do.
Great guys, one more reason to shop local and pay cash. It comes back
to you.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ