Re: [Spridgets] MRSA

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MRSA
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:54:16 -0800
Our high school had a bit of a MRSA outbreak a couple years ago so the area
doctors are keenly aware of it. Good for me. I think I should contact the
MRI place, just not sure what to say beyond "hey I got infected from the
IV". I got notified today there is a recall of antiseptic wipes due to
microbial contamination. Who knows, maybe that's what got me.

RickB
 On Jan 11, 2011 8:20 AM, "Kirk Hargreaves" <khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:
> So they are treating you for MRSA as a precautionary type thing? Sounds
> like a good thing to me. . just to be on the safe side. Good that they are
> aware of the correct antibiotic type double dosage as I have heard horror
> stories of medical places where they tried to treat MRSA with the wrong
> antibiotic type and dose.
>
> Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75