Re: [Spridgets] L(A)JC

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: J Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:58:10 -0600
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop@justbrits.com> wrote:
> << ...they are "useless", in the middle of the country, .... >>
>
> And still are in this part of the REAL 'mid-west Larry !!!

Those of actually in the "REAL mid-west" wish Chicagoland would cede
from the state and support themselves.

We have REAL work trucks out on the farms (plenty of fru-fru "trucks"
in town though), and yes you CAN get a new Ford with vinyl seats,
manual windows, and rubber flooring.  They may be "special order" but
dealers around here keep them IN STOCK.  Heck I saw one out at the
local dealer recently that even had a painted bumper instead of
chrome.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive