[Spridgets] L(A)JC

Subject: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay Fishbein)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:05:48 -0500
"My Saab 9-5 has memory seats."

Sounds like another Saab story.

But seriously, has GM, I mean Saab, ever completed that study to determine the
proper placement of the ignition switch?

In the time it takes for all those little motors to finish their whirring, I
can be out the driveway and down the street.

Give me a quick and dirty manual seat adjustment lever any day.

PS If anyone has the name of the person that invented the power folding
mirror, send me his name off-list. I want to tell him he's a jerk.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
-An iPhone communication-