Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:30:46 -0600
>> They did, but now it is the CRZ and is a hybrid

> WRONG! They made a hybrid that looks a little like a CRX so people would be
> interested. I'd be more interested in something that drove like a CRX and
> looked like a hybrid.

I would not buy anything that looked like a Prius.
They took the time to give it an actual manual transmission with
clutch and everything; I appreciate that.
If you think about it, the great torque of the electric motors begs
for a sporty application and the next gen of this car might make it
so.
At least Honda is trying to make a hybrid that could be fun. Not that
I would buy it...
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75