Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:28:38 -0800 (PST)
A good friend of mine went through his mid-life crisis, divorce thing and in
the
process bought an S2000.

I get the "fast" aspect of it, but again, you have to wind the crap out of it
be in the torque range and the interior is strangely and for little reason
cramped. Installing myself into the driver's seat was akin to putting a cork in
a bottle and I am neither tall nor overweight.

 jay