Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:59:34 -0800
  No mid-life crisis for me, bought a FIAT convertible back  in high
school (1974) and have never stopped driving convertibles.  Wife was the
same, had a Alfa until she got preg, got a SUV for about 10 years and
back to convertibles.  Even my daughter has a convertible, although I am
not sure it applies as its a Mustang.

  I find the interior of the S2000 to be quite luxurious and winding the
crap out of them is not what I would call it.  Then again my FIAT's
redline is 8,500RPM and that twin-cam V6 likes the 5,000RPM area and my
daily drivers redline is 10,500 (BMW K1300GT) so sitting around 4,500 in
the S2000 on the freeway seems almost like idling to me.

  Its all perspective, I am used to small little convertibles with the
top down, I would hate to drive a big car, some people hate my little
cars and like their land yachts.  Given the choice wife and I are on 2
wheels anyway.

  I still have not decided what I will do for my mid-life crisis, my
wife says I have been having it for the last 20 or so years.

    Mike