Re: [Spridgets] CHINA CRAP?

To: Bob Gardner <rdgard@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] CHINA CRAP?
From: Steven Guterman <an5.sprite@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:25:11 -0500
Bob,

I agree, China can make some pretty high quality products when that is what
is specified.  They are also still learning about quality control.  Many
factories are just about how cheap can they make the item.  As the RMB
strengthens and low cost manufacturing moves to cheaper places like vietnam
I suspect China will do what Korea did and start improving quality.
Toyota already figured this out and has aggressively moved to reduce the
manufacturing cost of their drive trains.  Watch out American car
manufacturers  unless they learn how to make a quality product at a
competitive price.

Steve