Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:55:51 -0500
I did research on this too.  We needed a new vacuum and I thought one with a
HEPA filter would be beneficial to us.  I did lots of research, and a lot of
the reviews that I found said that the expensive Dyson that is advertised to
not clog, will in fact clog easily.  I bought a Bissell from BestBuy and it
works well.  It has a plastic cup that the dirt goes in.  We have a herd of
cats in our house and I try to vacuum once a week.  I usually need to empty the
container once before I complete the job.  Anyway I did a lot of research and
reading reviews before buying it.  It got mostly good reviews and has worked
pretty well for us.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/BISSELL+-+Lift-Off+Pet+HEPA+Bagless+Upright+Pet+Vacuum+-+Pacifica+Blue/9302015.p?id=1218080757129&skuId=9302015

> I have a brand new, pet hair special vacuum that I paid a LOT for, and after
>I empty the silly little container 6 - 8 times, I still need to take my 1955
>Electrolux and go over the carpet to get up all the fur and whatever the dogs
>& I have tracked in.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive