[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:49:25 -0500
I like to read the negative reviews partly for this reason- some people post
negative reviews because a product failed, other people post negative reviews
because the product didn't do what they thought it should do, or didn't work
with their system or whatever.  In other words things that are no fault of the
product itself.  In reading the negative reviews you can determine which ones
to ignore.

-