Re: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:59:22 -0600
I was there and to stand just south of the Pagoda as they crossed the
start line was totally awesome!  Earplugs?  We didn't wear no stinking
earplugs...what'd you say??  "I feel the earth move under my feet,...", C.K.
The Bruce and Denny show was something to behold.
"Thanks for the memories." J.B.

Dave W.

On 1/20/2011 5:42 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:
> For those of you who have raced at Road America recently, take a look at this
> CanAm race from 1967.  This track sure has changed.  Brought back a lot of
> memories.
>

>        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlcOnccfgg
>

> Hard to believe they were only averaging 104 mph laps.  They seemed so fast
> back then.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive