[Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder

Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:34:18 -0600
Dave, I'll bet you and I crossed paths there many times and never knew each
other.  I'm thinking that was the early days for Peter in Appleton, too.  Am
I right, Peter?  Exactly what year was it that you kept a pet chicken in
your dorm room?  ;-)  Still think that was funny as hell.  Lots of great
memories of those days at RA.

Ron, you would have loved it back then.  We need to get together again for
the KIC before the Spridget 50th this year whether you race it or not.  I've
got some Spridget racers from out of state that want to meet up this year.

LAD