Re: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder - BRM V16 howl - a different LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder - BRM V16 howl - a different LBC
From: "G & J Swann-Price" <swann-price@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:16:37 -0000
Thanks group for the fantastic sound of these huge cars, really ground
shaking. 10 out of 10.

At the opposite end of the spectrum I thought you might appreciate the sound
of this 1500cc F1 car. The year is 1953 and this car was good for nearly 600
BHP at 11,000 rpm. It was supercharged of course, very narrow power band and
very fragile!

This soundtrack I think was recorded by Nick Mason (of Pink Floyd fame) and
can be found in his book (with CD) 'into the red'. But what a glorious
noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMPDCNyQxE

Crank up the volume and ensure your cat is out of harms way before you
start: I forgot but that's another story!

Geri
67 Sprite

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75