[Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder - BRM V16 howl - a different LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: CanAm thunder - BRM V16 howl - a different LBC
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:48:44 -0500
Nice audio, as are the others on Youtube.

Now think about this for a minute. I have a 1.5L engine in my midget. It has 4
cylinders. Each is about 3" in diameter. Those pistons must be about the
diameter of a quarter or a 50 cent piece. to cram 16 into 1.5L.

Makes ya kinda sit back and think of the engineers on that thing.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001