Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye screws

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye screws
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:32:03 -0800
The original screws for the cockpit surround were philips/posidrive and are
oval head bright finish.  I replaced mine some years back with nickel plated
regular philips oval head screws and had to special order them from an
industrial supplier.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorne Fritz" <lfritz82@hotmail.com>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive