Re: [Spridgets] Ampco Top Cylinder Lubrication

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ampco Top Cylinder Lubrication
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:40:01 -0800
When I had a Judson on the 948 it used MMO.  After a couple of years of hard
driving opened the engine up and the combustion chamber looked like it was new.

Also have used MMO in the SU's.  You get a quicker response but need to add oil
more often.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage