Re: [Spridgets] 1949 Dodge Power Wagon

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1949 Dodge Power Wagon
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:12:01 -0800
Brad,

Thanks, makes sense.  I did not get that into it, as far as asking questions
as to why he has a 72 frame under it.

It also still has a front straight axle. .  which I would not think would
match a 72 frame, but what do I know?

Anyhow.  . I am going to pass.  If anyone wants to get a better look at it
and have it shipped to them, probably about $600 for a shipper service to
pick it up and get it to you. . I will take a bunch of pictures of the
thing, the underside, interior, everything you can think of, etc and you can
make an offer.  I have to admit that it is one cool looking truck. .
ominous in it's presence.  It also has this cool bed with opposing seats and
a hydraulic system to lean the bed back for dumping anything out, including
any passengers that you might want to rid yourself of while you are going.

My neighbors have been saved from me having this thing parked on the front
of my house.  My wife saw it today and was afraid of what would happen, that
I would lose interest with the thing parked on our pad beside our driveway.
I told that we could knock down her white picket fence and her rose bushes
enough to park it on our front lawn. .  given that we need the room on our
driveway.   It would make on heck of a front lawn ornament.

Kirk