[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] New York to LA in a midget

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] New York to LA in a midget
From: Miniac7 at aol.com (Miniac7 at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:31:58 EST
Tim,

This is the PERFECT place to discuss your travel and logistical plans for
this great adventure across the USA, but I've also copied your message to a
sister list. Keep us all posted as your plans develop and definitely post
your  intended route and travel schedule, so some of who are close by can be
there to lend you any helping hands, spare parts, food, warm or cold
beverages, or a place of refuge should those needs arise. In fact, some of  us
might even choose to ride along with you for a part of your trip.

Godspeed.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.

In a message dated 1/2/2011 12:23:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,