[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] New York to LA in a midget

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] New York to LA in a midget
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:17:41 -0800
Hi Tim,

Sounds like a great adventure.

Just did a quick mileage check with some routing software and it looks like the
most direct route is 2,800 miles or 280 miles a day to do the trip in ten days.

What time of year are you looking at for this trip?

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage