[Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada yada yada

Subject: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada yada yada
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:08:16 -0800
List, the MRI and MRA both went fine, they have a machine called the
"espree" which they said is the "open" type.
It was still a big donut they slid me into.
I only had to slide in up to my waist and the sides were close enough I
could comfortably rest my arms but not so close that they triggered a flight
response like the little tube did yesterday.
For both tests I was in there a total of about 45 minutes.
This time they got me right in.
Also I had read on medical websites that you could request a CD so I did
that.
I had a powerful urge to scratch my nose about half way through but I
resisted.
The tech said that was the Ferrari of MRI machines.
I should find out results from my Doc shortly.

The CD has all the images, both of the soft tissue and the blood vessels.
Weird and freaky stuff looking at your own brain in such detail.

I'll let you all know what happens.
Thanks for the support by the way, it would be easy to go 'out to lunch' -
you all are a great help.

Rick (soft pink & squishy) Bastedo