[Spridgets] off topic posts

Subject: [Spridgets] off topic posts
From: cathe125 at suddenlink.net (cathey speichinger)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:37:22 -0600
All right people. we have been accused elsewhere of not having talked
spridget related stuff for a while sooo.

Anybody know what the difference is between the rear bearing hubs of a wire
wheel rear end versus a steel wheel rear end?  Moss shows different numbers
and I cant see a difference?

Cool website link http://www.mws.co.uk/Index.asp

Any body know where to get spools of wire color coded ro our cars?  Custom
harness work>

Tires are getting hard to find,,,  any favorite tire sources online.
Favorite brands?  Best all around size for a 4.5 wide rim?

Did anyone buy any cans of the green motor paint Paul A used to sell and are
you willing to part with two cans.  Moss's is not correct looking

And last. Mark are you out there and if so please contact me as I want to
know if you are willing to harer plans for those gorgeous looking driving
light mounts on your RED beauty>>>

Leo