[Spridgets] off topic posts

Subject: [Spridgets] off topic posts
From: soavero at yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:16:59 -0800 (PST)
--- On Wed, 1/5/11, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sherwin Williams made the paint for Paul, whom ever is
> picking up Paul's pieces may be able to supply the paint. I
> sure hope so.

When I built my green Bugeye's motor, I took the old head to a local paint
shop. They stuck a camera on it and made me a pint of exact match for less than
$15. It was DuPont good stuff, IIRC. Color was simply "Olive Drab". I have a
code somewhere. I had reason to touch up the paint a year or two ago and used
Paul A.'s spray bomb to an exact, undetectable match. FWIW -

Ron