[Spridgets] Spitfire in 73

Subject: [Spridgets] Spitfire in 73
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:43:38 -0500
When I sold my 68 Spitfire (my first restoration project in 77) after 30
years of ownership I cried all night. I should have been crying about the 3
differentials I had to put in it. in the back yard. I knew I wanted another
LBC and started researching other models.  Then I meet Frank I liked what he
said about the Spridget's reliability and compared it to his experience with
Spitfires. Then I found Pinky in Los Angele's on eBay. I have to say I love
the Italian body design of the Spitfire but I hated the differential
trouble.
Lin