[Spridgets] 1990 Honda CRX-HF had an EPA rating

Subject: [Spridgets] 1990 Honda CRX-HF had an EPA rating
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 16:40:43 -0800 (PST)
wanted to know what I could make it get if I really tried. I probably
averaged
30 to 35mpg most tanks while having lots of fun. I think the big
difference
between those high mpg cars from 20 or 25 years ago and the cars
now is that
modern economy cars probably carry around the equivalent of two
or three
passengers worth of extra weight in the form of computers, sensors,
electonics,
airbags, safety beams, navigation systems, etc.

David Booker
Long Island