[Spridgets] Arm Staph Infection

Subject: [Spridgets] Arm Staph Infection
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:51:37 +0000
Hospitals are a major source of Staph infections. They all try to clean
everything but some are better than others. I heard of a case where the
bacteria was on a cell phone key pad. Guess what is never sanitized, even
better the nurses or lab techs will ogten put on gloves and if they get a call
just answer the phone.  All the bacteria is now on these supposedly clean
gloves that hold the needle they insert.

The really scary case is MRSA which is an antibiotic resistant form fo Staph.
When someone has that they are quarantined.

Feel better.

Steve