[Spridgets] No LBC - 1951? Pontiac

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - 1951? Pontiac
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:02:01 -0800
Maybe it was a Plymouth, they had electric shifts but that would have been in
the early '60s.  My mother put one in "reverse" and went nose first in to the
garage.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage