[Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...

Subject: [Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...
From: soavero at yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:54:06 -0800 (PST)

> From: Dean Hedin <dlh2001 at comcast.net>
> Subject: RE: [Spridgets]
> To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero at yahoo.com>,
> Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011,

> From:
spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
> [mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net]

On Behalf Of Ron Soave
> Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:21 PM
> To:
Spridgets
> Subject: [Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...
>
> I just
got off the phone with Spridgetech, and through a
> multi-million
> dollar
research effort at White Trash Racing's Heat
> Transfer Center of

Excellence, a new aluminum radiator will be available very
> soon for your

Spridget. This has been developed as a kit with all hoses,
> clamps and

collector tank included as a drop-in turn key solution for
> a total upgrade.
> The radiator itself will also be available separately for a
> more stock
look.
> Pictures coming soon. The setup is gorgeous. Pricing is not

finalized, but
> it will be a much better value than the existing

alternatives. I have NFI,
> unfortunately. My new racecar is just the test
mule. It
> should be available
> at the DuPage Swap Meet next month near
Chicago at the