[Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:20:51 -0800 (PST)
I just got off the phone with Spridgetech, and through a multi-million dollar
research effort at White Trash Racing's Heat Transfer Center of Excellence, a
new aluminum radiator will be available very soon for your Spridget. This has
been developed as a kit with all hoses, clamps and collector tank included as a
drop-in turn key solution for a total upgrade. The radiator itself will also be
available separately for a more stock look. Pictures coming soon. The setup is
gorgeous. Pricing is not finalized, but it will be a much better value than the
existing alternatives. I have NFI, unfortunately. My new racecar is just the
test mule. It should be available at the DuPage Swap Meet next month near
Chicago at the Spridgetech booth.

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75