[Spridgets] LA(J)C > SHOfun?

Subject: [Spridgets] LA(J)C > SHOfun?
From: andrewpayne at intrex.net (Andrew Payne)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:59:12 +0000
Thanks for the thoughts. I have nothing against the SHO engine, but also feel
no real need to use it. I am wondering if a souped up (and wrecked) Honda might
do the job as well. Lower weight would really help handling. Plus, I wonder the
availability of modern and cheap parts for the SHO...

as to the axle placement, recent trends of pushing the wheels further forward
(think new Mini) could limit my options. I guess that I have 14 inches or so
from hub center to the back of the body.  So it does rule out many fwd cars.
Luckily, my budget will rule out many "recent" donors. ;)

Drew