[Spridgets] wire wheel rear end

Subject: [Spridgets] wire wheel rear end
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:47:54 -0800
I think that Midgets had wire wheels (available) from the start (1961) which of
course were quarter elliptic springs.  The WW was one of the things that "made"
the Midget different from the Sprite.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage