[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:06:38 -0500
On 1/17/2011 2:50 PM, derf wrote:
> You can't place faith in brand names anymore.  The names are bought
> and sold and exploited for their recognition/reputation value.

For sure!
This past summer I had 3 different jobs of installing air conditioners
through the walls in different homes.
All 3 were IDENTICAL except for the name on the sticker and the box it
came in (same box, different print)
LG, Maytag, and Frederick. All chinese made and exactly the same.
BTW, the LGs replaced the 2 year old Maytags which crapped out.
That maytag repairman isn't on the ads anymore is he?
We had bought Maytag washer and dryer, both had to be replaced in 5
years and I even replac3ed the motor in the washer once in those 5 years.
The dryer only caught fire once in it's 5 year life.
So it really doesn't matter, it's all crap, all made by the same people
in the same plant with a different sticker on it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ