[Spridgets] Need a new TV - No LBC - No Dishwashers

Subject: [Spridgets] Need a new TV - No LBC - No Dishwashers
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:22:15 -0500
On 1/18/2011 4:29 PM, Jay wrote:
> Why?
>
> 1) Most people don't have any vinyl, or if they do, a turntable to play it on.
> 2) Few people have good clean vinyl.
>
> CD's are primarily a convenient and portable media

I have lots of vinyl and a relatively new turntable.
I love it.
I also have a few CDs, They make great flying discs cuz they always skip.
Now 8 tracks will be the wave of the future! I still have an 8 track
tape player in my 67 Sprite, some guys on list list have donated 8 track
tapes to me because they are real hard to find at the "record" shop ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ