[Spridgets] De-seaming.*

Subject: [Spridgets] De-seaming.*
From: dlancer7676 at comcast.net (dlancer7676 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:31:28 +0000 (UTC)
One of my favorite Spridget restoration books, Guide To Purchase & Restoration:
MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite, by Lindsay Porter, pp 94-96, shows how to
deseam, or debead, a Spridget's fender, They use body solder to fill in the
gap. I personally like the idea because it would present a cleaner line on the
fender AND would eliminate a favorite place for bubbling rust to develop. Just
my nickles worth of input.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.