[Spridgets] Crap California Gas

Subject: [Spridgets] Crap California Gas
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:30:59 -0600
RD, et al....

And don't trust the numbers on the pumps either...  Our group has taken to
testing fuel at every fill up.  Some people are religious about making the
stickers on the pumps correct and some simply aren't.  Moreover, the fuel
companies are frequently changing formulations so what was good last week
may not be this week...  The only way we found to be certain is to test the
fuel coming out of the pump before filling your tank....

See:
http://www.fueltestkit.com/

No financial interest.....    If you MUST put ethanol fuel in the tank, be
sure to empty the tank as soon as absolutely possible and refill with good
fuel....

Thank you very much EPA and congress......

Don't know what Canada is doing about this....

Cheers!!
Jim