[Spridgets] Crap California Gas

Subject: [Spridgets] Crap California Gas
From: bugeye15 at hotmail.com (brian S)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:30:17 -0500
I found a station near me that carries Cam 2 GT100 unleaded $9.75 a
gallon!!!!
They also have 110 octane, I guess a bargain at only $9.95???

As far as someone else suggested, AVgas...
"Experts" say don't do it, it's not formulated for automotive engines.
Something about made for generally constant, low RPM, altitude and air-cooling
of aircraft engines.
I don't have the details, as I aren't no "expert", but I did stay in a Holiday
Inn Express recently.
;-)

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

 .  On a side note, I found a gas station in
> Riverside, California that has 100 octane no-lead gas at the pump.
Something