Re: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

To: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:14:11 -0600
If you shoot someone when you or another innocent person is NOT in
immediate danger of death or serious injury, then YOU are the
criminal.  Even in Texas.  There have been incidents of homeowners
convicted, even in Texas.  Joe Horn got off somehow, but in my view
anyone who shoots a person in the BACK while they are running away is
a coward and guilty of murder.