[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

Subject: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:03:38 -0800 (PST)
Random thoughts as I don't want to miss out on a good gun thread and we're a
little light on cat and Zappa threads lately:

Open carry = criminal speak for shoot the guys with the guns first.

9mm for self defense - They developed the Mozambique drill (double tap the
torso followed by one to the head) as a result of the 9mm not having enough
stopping power after the double tap to the torso.  I'm not a good enough shot
to wait for the third one.  Give me a .40 or .45 and I can stop after the
double tap.

AKs in Viet Nam - Anyone hear of US forces throwing down AK clips wired with
C4 to be picked up by VC hoping they'd blow themselves up?

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo