Re: [Spridgets] Personalized LBC plate question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Personalized LBC plate question
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:18:52 -0800
Well now you are hearing about it.
A guy I know who owns a 60's Volvo Amazon has collector plates and was
pulled over by our city of Snoqualmie police and hassled about driving it to
work. He lives about 8 blocks from his work at the Snoqualmie Brewery
taproom.
He was told he would be fined if caught doing it again.
Apparently our fair city needs more money.
I told him to join a car club and then whip out a membership card and tell
the police he's on official club business, driving for pleasure, to a club
meeting or whatever.
There's no end to the trouble that's caused by politicians seeking pay
raises.

Rick (President of the Snoqualmie chapter Sprite - Midget club USA) Bastedo
PS: anyone making up membership cards???