Re: [Spridgets] Personalized LBC plate question

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Personalized LBC plate question
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:06:44 -0800
As far as I know, California has antique Motorcycle plates, and "Historical
Vehicle Plates". There isn't much info on the DMV website.  25 years old
"and of historic interest" is pretty vague. I was hoping to get one for my
CRX in a few years, but "of historic interest" to whom??  Who gets to
decide?
BZ

>Historical Vehicles:
>These special plates are issued, upon request, for motor vehicles manufactured
>after 1922 which are at least 25 years old and of historic interest.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums