[Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

Subject: [Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:05:54 -0600
The Smith & Wesson products are strong and well designed, but not
indestructible.  If you compare a S&W .44mag with a Redhawk .44mag you
can see a big difference- the S&W is an elegant design, the Redhawk is
big and crude by comparison.  However the Redhawk is strong, very
strong.  You can buy factory ammo from specialty companies loaded for a
Redhawk that is not advised to be used in the S&W.  I did witness a S&W
blow up.  The person loading the ammo had used the wrong powder by accident.