[Spridgets] SKS

Subject: [Spridgets] SKS
From: derf247 at gmail.com (derf)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:34:58 -0600
References: <AANLkTi=Tr4cZC_pUYGEWOZUi2sEXfjRBb72uLCb+u94Z@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinYiavd3D=ksFnYwrmZwvPTQdkxv+NJg08AELRc@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=8zShaVmEO0SHfGoxJfZEC7FnioTYYksLDEYsd@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=ZU1bNrz02A9NrYGMTLVashFod-eie0NUAuOgB@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinwF6RgvCShXwO-g0jh1XVh9tvORepDjGRLx6w4@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=sWgET2kbDzOzWrscxTH37xp9MuXPMraP0AQfJ@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=ERwpm=otM=KcK4BwPqQv8Bp9W401rdoqA505C@mail.gmail.com>
Now we know better.  If there were baby killers, it wasn't the guys
doing the hard work and risking their lives.  If nothing else, in
subsequent actions we have shown a greater respect for our citizen
soldiers.  If you spit on a returning vet nowadays you're liable to
get "corrected" by other civilians.  The smarter hippies are now
conservatives.  Those who damned the man are now the man.