[Spridgets] Help wanted - off topic

Subject: [Spridgets] Help wanted - off topic
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:10:36 -0600
Much luck, Amigo.  Locally I teach occasional courses in engineering physics
and calculus.. I'm luck to get 5 students per semester in the community
college and frequently have to fend off irate parents who think I am making
to too hard on their babies. I'd say 1 or 2 of these kids a year have the
drive and knowledge to make it in any form of real engineering!  American
education is badly broken. My last 5 4.0 students were Asian.

Maybe we should send them to Wisconsin to get edukated.  ;-(

Cheers!!
Jim