[Spridgets] Re; 2010 GMC GHassles and issues.

Subject: [Spridgets] Re; 2010 GMC GHassles and issues.
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:30:12 -0500
Even with the fuel pump problem, when I drove the Ford and the Chevy,
the Chevy won out in a hurry.  It drives like a car, tows with no
problems, and hauls the family to Disney every year.  Would I buy
another one?  You bet.  Right after I hit the lottery, they are now
selling for $ 45,000 or so.  WAAAAAY more than I think that they are
worth.  but that could change..

Lester