Re: [Spridgets] The Lottery - off topic

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com,spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net,"spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Lottery - off topic
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:07:47 +0000
The position in line may or may not have made a difference. It depends on how
the "random" numbers are generated. There are so many different ways the random
numbers could be generated that unless someone is knowledgeable about exactly
how it was programmed it is impossible to know, but great to speculate about.

Steve