[Spridgets] The Lottery - off topic

Subject: [Spridgets] The Lottery - off topic
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (Steven Guterman)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:02:58 -0400
Curt,  While true if you play all the time you have a negative expected
value, once the lottery gets to be large (not sure of the exact number, say
over 150 million) it does have a positive expected outcome.

Strategy, play when it is over $150 million and cross your ringers just in
case!!!

have fun.

Steve