Re: [Spridgets] Guns

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guns
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:30:00 -0400
Part of it will be a gun.

I think it's common practice to send firearms through the mail in Canada, but
... you have to have all the permits in order.

jfishbein@snet.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:10:43 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Guns
>
> I knew you were not running guns!!!
>
> This should be simple to send, but it is likely like shipping booze. Lot's
of regulations that make it difficult for the average person.

> If you take a gun apart and ship it in pieces is that a "gun"
>
> Steve

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive