Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:59:38 -0700
I received some answers from the Building Department at City Hall today.
There were several back & forth questions and answers, I showed him
satellite images from Google Earth and Bing, then he sent this:

The City will allow you to replace the structure in the existing footprint
of the concrete slab since there was an existing structure at one time.
It appears from the size of the structure, it will require a building
permit.
I will need to verify the size of the existing concrete slab for
documentation since this is located in the floodway.

I don't know how he intends to verify the size, I've offered to send him
measurements but I don't know if that will suffice.

It may have helped that the Bing image is old and shows a "structure" on the
spot.
I did not mention is was the old canvas structure, because I have learned
the value of sharing only the information the government requests.

So anyway - very good news for me!!

Rick (a shop!!) Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75