[Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

Subject: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: rbastedo at gmail.com (Rick Bastedo)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:28:27 -0700
Well I just got back from Horrible Despot.

I'm looking for suggestions, they are really in love with their stuff right
now.

I like the Simpson Strong Tie ABA44Z 4x4 post bases, but at $11 each I am
going to need an alternative.
Here's a few of them on auction just so you can see what I am talking about:
http://tinyurl.com/4ygz2w9*

*Same thing with the Post Caps at $8 each.
I like these things but I don't love them.
Just those galvanized pieces with additional fasteners specifically for them
will set me back $400.

I could use pressure treated wood bolted to the concrete then fasten the
uprights to that.
Maybe I can find a deal on Craigslist someone might be trying to get rid of
some of this stuff.

Rick (maybe a tent?) Bastedo